We have fit hundreds of women and it sometimes seems that our feet are every bit as unique as a snowflake which makes buying the right size shoe online challenging. We hope after this advice you don’t find it daunting. Please consider the following when buying shoes and heels on-line.
1) Consult the International size guide, which should give you general size equivalents for where you live. At TANYA HEATH Paris we use European sizes but fit can vary depending on the shoe last that was used and the cut of the shoe.
2) Look at the product information. If we feel that the fit of a modelis somehow different from standard European fit we let you know here.
3) If you are still in doubt write to customer service at [email protected] and ask for expert advice.
4) Some women tell us that they only wear a certain kind of style. This may be because there is something unique about their foot that pushes them in one stylistic direction. To minimize risk when ordering online sometimes it’s better to stick to tried and true styles.
5) We will not let you make a mistake with heels. If you have chosen heels that are in a size range that is non-compatible with the shoe you have chosen, customer service will contact you before shipping to see if you are sure about your choice.
6) Don’t worry! If you choose the wrong size/fit you can always send the shoe back. We take it no questions asked as long as it has never been worn!